1. Removal of woman’s health exception.
2. Removal of the rape exception.
3. Acknowledgment of the unborn as a human being with a soul. This is very important because in several Adventist books –Questions on Doctrine, Seventh-day Adventist Believe, and SDA Dictionary–there is a doctrinal error affirming that a soul is implanted in the baby at birth.
4. Abortion is defined as a violation of the Sixth Commandment. This represents an incriminating statement.
5. One of the members of the GC Executive Committee submitted a motion to rescind the Guidelines on Abortion. This contrasts with previous repeated advise from GC representatives who were saying: “Go read the guidelines.”
6. The “religious liberty” argument in defense of abortion was absent from the discussion.
7. The climate regarding abortion has been changed among Adventists.
8. What was considered faked news among the leadership of the church has become biblical fact.
9. Andrew Michell: “This vindicates what I have been saying since 2017.”
Ted Wilson stated elsewhere that children with disabilities should be in school, yet Richard Hart from LLUH spoke in defense of aborting children with down syndrome.